MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
COAST INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
C.I.T seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
REGISTRY CLERK JOB GROUP D
- Managing the Information Management System for students’ registration and Examination.
- Recording students and parents /guardian data in the admission Registry.
- Filling of all documents at the Registry office.
- With courtesy receiving and serving all visitors’ (customers) visiting the registry office.
- Typing and printing of documents at the registry office including certificates.
- Preparing termly reports on students’ admission and enrolment.
- Preparing termly and continuous advertisement materials for the college.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you by the Registrar/ Administration.
- Any Business related Certificate
- Diploma in any Business related course shall be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer
- Any other experience in Secretarial/Reception duties will be an added advantage.
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN JOB GROUP D
- Conduct laboratory and workshop lessons in the Engineering Department as per instructions from the subjects’ lecturers.
- Develop and test laboratory and workshop manuals as instructed by the subject lecturers.
- Ensure that laboratory and workshop equipment is in good working conduction.
- Ensure that laboratory and workshop environment is clean and conducive for learning.
- May be required to attend to an electrical fault/repair and or maintenance problem within the college.
- Establish and maintain inventory of laboratory and workshop equipment and materials.
- Safe custody of laboratory and workshop equipment and materials.
- Shall ensure safety at work rules and regulations are strictly observed by the students during practical sessions.
- Report all breakages/ damages or losses to the HOD as soon as they occur.
- Any other duty that may assigned by the Administration.
- Craft certificate in Electrical Installation or any other equivalent.
- Diploma in Electrical installation or its equivalent is an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
DEPUTY PRINCIPAL’S SECRETARY JOB GROUP D
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Filling and records management at the Deputy Principal’s office.
- With courtesy receiving, serving and directing all clients (customers) visiting the Deputy Principal’s office.
- Handling Administrative correspondence.
- General typing and printing.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you by the Deputy Principal/Administration.
- Diploma in Secretarial studies or any other equivalent
- Proficiency in computer
- Any other experience in Secretarial /Reception duties will be an added advantage.
Applications should be received not later than, 26th August 2016.